Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals teblos

Go Back   Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals > World-Class Procurement Processes > Procurement Planning and Materials Management
User Name
Password
Register Help Members List Calendar Search Top Posts Mark Forums Read

Procurement Planning and Materials Management Planning and replanning of procurement requirements. Integration with other planning systems and Process. Materials Management

Old 02-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Procurementtips Member

South Africa
merciad is on a distinguished road
Smile Procedure (SOP) New Item Request

Please could someone assist me with a Procedure (SOP) to us as a guidline to write a total new procedure for "Request for New/Change item" to be added as a stock item. This is in a manufacturing enviroment. It must also cater for raw material items, Critical spares and strategic spares.

Appreciate any help in this regard

Thanks

Mercia

-->
Old 03-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Procurementtips Member

Afghanistan
Aliegegeowism is on a distinguished road
Default Discover great home business opportunity - earn 15KUSD/month

Hi, I now became a part of this forum here and I would love to be a member of it. Just enjoy the environment here. Great work by the admin and every member here.

I appreciate the quality of messages provided by memebers and plan I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I found a great site called
home based business that reviews various great home business ideas. Anyway website owner earn's more than up to 15K USD month. He discovered some very cool home based business opportunity.

Because I found that these home based business reviews worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can earn some extra cash in your free time. Owner of this website also found very simple opportunity earn some extra cash just taking surveys for money. Anyway if you need to earn some extra money feel free to check out this site. Hope you guys like it.

OK, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often.
www.home-businessreviews.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

free home based business
Old 07-03-2010, 05:13 AM
Procurementtips Member

Afghanistan
CuteSerpent is on a distinguished road
Default What is TuneCab?

TuneCab Media Converter is the best software to remove DRM from your protected files. Use it also to download YouTube video. TuneCab Media Converter: Program Overview