Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals teblos

Go Back   Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals > World-Class Procurement Processes > Procurement Policies, Procedures and Controls
User Name
Password
Register Help Members List Calendar Search Top Posts Mark Forums Read

Procurement Policies, Procedures and Controls Policies, Eliminiating fraud, spend limits, authorisations, transactional reporting.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Procurementtips Member

United Kingdom
portsunlight1 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Creating a NEW PROCUREMENT Dept/function

Hi to you all..1st time on here and never used forums b4, apologies for ignorance...I need loads of help, I lost my laptop recently and it had all my stored templates forms etc...I am setting up a new procurement function from scratch for a new chemical manufacturing company(both direct MROs and indirects). There is absolutely nothing in place at the minute, so am starting from ground zero...can you guys please please help by sending me standard doc. 1. procurement standard policy and procedure that I can adapt, various forms associated with it. 2. a presentation or slides, that explains what mordern procurement is all about because they still think of procurement in the old traditional transactional way 3. If you guys know of where I can a step by step guide (checklist!!) to setting up a new procurement function 4. any materials that may be of use to me as a doc...thanking you in advance, hope I have not started on here asking for too much........

-->
Old 09-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Procurementtips Member

United Kingdom
JDP is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Creating a NEW PROCUREMENT Dept/function

Hi

This is my first time on a forum as well.
It sounds like you're having a tough time - how long have you been with your new firm?

I have spent the past 3 years establishing a new procurement function so I may be able to help?
I now have my own procurement business so perhaps we could discuss how we can help each other, as we have a raft of expertise including standard documents.

Let me know what you think.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Procurementtips Member

United Kingdom
ZUL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Creating a NEW PROCUREMENT Dept/function

Quote:
Originally Posted by portsunlight1 View Post
Hi to you all..1st time on here and never used forums b4, apologies for ignorance...I need loads of help, I lost my laptop recently and it had all my stored templates forms etc...I am setting up a new procurement function from scratch for a new chemical manufacturing company(both direct MROs and indirects). There is absolutely nothing in place at the minute, so am starting from ground zero...can you guys please please help by sending me standard doc. 1. procurement standard policy and procedure that I can adapt, various forms associated with it. 2. a presentation or slides, that explains what mordern procurement is all about because they still think of procurement in the old traditional transactional way 3. If you guys know of where I can a step by step guide (checklist!!) to setting up a new procurement function 4. any materials that may be of use to me as a doc...thanking you in advance, hope I have not started on here asking for too much........
Hello all. I am in a similar situation and was wondering if the same could be passed along to me?

I very much appreciate all your help, and thank you in advance for your time and efforts.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:18 AM
Procurementtips Member

Nigeria
obinnaoluoha is on a distinguished road
Default Need help for Material Expediting plan,procedures & templates or checklist

Hello house, my problem is similar.i am just starting out in the forum but i see potential for the usage of the forum.I am newly given a role in material expediting for a construction company.my assigned duties is majorly developing Material expediting plans,procedures and templates or checklists.please can any one help out in sending me these documents as the dept has none on ground and schedule is tight for me.thanks in advance you all.my email is obinnaoluoha@yahoo.com