Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals teblos

Go Back   Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals > World-Class Procurement Processes > World Class Procurement Definitions
User Name
Password
Register Help Members List Calendar Search Top Posts Mark Forums Read

World Class Procurement Definitions A forum for defining key terms / definitions as it applies to World Class Procurement and Supply Chain Management

Old 07-31-2013, 09:38 AM
CEA CIPS Student

South Africa
petrom is on a distinguished road
Default Student Orientation Quiz

Hi All

Please help me I'm really new in this and enrolled myself in June with the first two books.

I have no Idea how and where to start. I Really want to do my first exam in November 2013. The Lady I phoned said I must first do my Student orientation Quiz but I can't seem to find it and also any work projects.

Please guide me.

Kind regards

-->
Old 07-31-2013, 10:17 AM
FCIPS, Tutor, Assessor

South Africa
ronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud ofronaldm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Student Orientation Quiz

Good day,

Thank you for the question.

The orientation quiz is located on "M" under the Student Orientation thread.

In order to answer the orientation quizzes, you are required to also read through the links from "A" to "L".

Should you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Ronald
Old 03-06-2014, 02:34 PM
CEA CIPS Student

South Africa
audreym is on a distinguished road

Good day.

Kindly assist, I need to start with the quiz, however I don't know where to start. Where can I find those quiz or the links for the quiz.

Regards,

Last edited by willardm : 03-07-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:08 AM
CEA Tutor

South Africa
willardm is on a distinguished road

Hi Audrey

I presume you have done your orientation quiz, if not the orientation quiz is located on "M" under the Student Orientation thread. In order to answer the orientation quizzes, you are required to also read through the links from "A" to "L".

If you have taken on the Orientation quiz, passed and have been granted access to the Unit Content Chapters, the quizzes are located on the second after every chapter i.e. chapter 1 & 2, the quiz are on 2, 3 & 4, the quiz will be on 4 until all done, however should a chapter end with an odd number the quiz will be found on that chapter.

Should you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me

Regards

Jim
Old 03-11-2014, 11:14 AM
CEA CIPS Student

South Africa

Hi.

I don't see the links. Please direct me where I can find the A - L links.

Regards,
L.A
Old 03-11-2014, 03:49 PM
CEA Tutor

South Africa

Hi Audrey

You log on TEBLOS, using the log in details that you have been provided with, under Commerce Edge Student Orientation Quiz,
1. Open the link
2. Links A to M will appear
3. Open each link to the get the information you will use to answer the orientation quiz on M
4. Open link M and within M you open the Student Orientation Quiz link
5. Do the quiz and you are supposed to score more than 70% to proceed.
6. When you have scored 70% and above the Administrator will the grant you access to units.

I hope you will be a able to follow the process, however feel free to get in touch should you face any challenges.

Regards

Jim
Old 03-12-2014, 11:54 AM
CEA CIPS Student

South Africa

Good day.

I am lost. I clicked on Student Orientation Quiz but there are no links (A -M appearing. Only this page of emails appear when I click student orientation quiz. Please assist where in this page do I get link A - M.

I am struggling to get those links.

Kindly assist.

Regards,
L.A
Old 03-12-2014, 01:45 PM
CEA Tutor

South Africa

Hi Audrey

The first page after your log on gives the option to Commerce Edge Student Orientation Quiz and follow the process as indicated above.

Please do not hesitate to shout, should you find it challenging.

Regards

Jim
Old 05-09-2014, 12:51 PM
Eastern Cape CIPS Student

South Africa
mfuniselim is on a distinguished road

Hi all

I'm student with CIPS, I need a help, I want to know where should I start in order to qualify for exams in July 2014 for the Contexts of Procurement and Supply module.

Best regards

Mazwi M.

Last edited by willardm : 05-20-2014 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:35 PM
CEA Tutor

South Africa

Hi Mazw

Thank you for your post, if you are a CIPS registered student, all you need to do is prepare yourself for the examination and enrolments are currently underway.l therefore suggest that you urgently get in touch with Julia( Administrator) and register the unit(s) of your choice(Enrolment is closing on the 27th of May for the July exams). We will also support you in your studies according to the package you have chosen from Commerce Edge Academy. We have revision workshops before each exam sitting.

I hope the information l have given you will help you make the decision whether to enrol for July or November examination series.

Regards