Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals teblos

Go Back   Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals > Specialized Topics > Public Sector Procurement > United Kingdom
User Name
Password
Register Help Members List Calendar Search Top Posts Mark Forums Read

United Kingdom A forum specifically focused on Public Sector Procurement in the United Kingdom

Old 03-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Procurementtips Member

United Kingdom
Eagleye is on a distinguished road
Default Urgent Help in setting up Bids and Tender department

Hi,

I'm new to this fourm and just a year old in procurement field.

It will be great-help towards enhancing my career growth if you can please elaborate briefly on how to set-up a Bids & Tenders for World Bank and ADB funded project from scratch in a company? The company is also looking to set up a Library and subsequently the unit.

I would really appreciate if you can guide me through step by step procedure of setting up bids and tender department as well as it would be really helpful if i can get templates of policies and documents used for setting up from scratch.

Also if you can point me in the correct direction (website) where I can find good/informative articles to know the procedure to set-up Bids & Tender Unit.

Eagerly and urgently waiting for responses.

I thank you in advance for your help with this query and look forward to hearing from you.

-->
Old 04-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Procurementtips Member

United Kingdom
Lallyrs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Urgent Help in setting up Bids and Tender department

Hello,

Are you actually setting up a team just to deal with Bids and Tenders or do you mean a Procurement Team?

Are you looking to deal with the buying side, i.e. issuing an invitation to tender and evaluating bid responses from potential suppliers?