Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals teblos

Go Back   Procurementtips.com - Exchanging tips, tactics, information and views between Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals > World-Class Procurement Processes > Supplier Management
User Name
Password
Register Help Members List Calendar Search Top Posts Mark Forums Read

Supplier Management Supply Base Strategies, Performance Measurement, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Integration, Supplier Development

Old 01-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Procurementtips Member

South Africa
Thabangt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Supplier Measurement - Self Assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izak View Post
Our company also has a supplier management module which utilises questionairres to accredit suppliers. This has been working really well although you still depend alot on overall supplier integrity. However we have always recommended that our clients use SEDA ( Welcome to Seda ).
They will assist both buyers and suppliers in procuring better and more accurate services.
I have visited your website in trying to view the questionnaire you are utilizing, will you kindly email it to thabangt@sedibeng.gov.za thanks.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Procurementtips Member

New Zealand
mccollr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Supplier Measurement - Self Assessment

I am interested to see how this has developed over the last few years. Has anyone got any feedback to share with us.? I am currently using Ariba Performance Management and am keen to add this to future contracts. I would probably need to do this as a survey or make it part of my regular contract review.
Appreciate any words of wisdom.
www.rodmccoll.com